I want to create a fantastic plastic machine, with lots of clothes, extensions and very shiny, colorful things. I want to create a fantastic plastic machine out of yours truly, the one, the only, the ever changing me. ♥キラキラ
In all actuality, this blog is quite random, so I warn you not to follow me thinking it`s a kawaii, fashion, gyaru or whatever you think it is initially blog. It`s just randomness. Feel free message or ask anything!!!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via leunq)